Click here to take a virtual tour!
Inspired by faith and informed by science, the AMITA Health Cancer Institute & Outpatient Center Hinsdale will provide comprehensive cancer care to patients throughout their journey -- from diagnosis to treatment to recovery.
Conveniently located at 1 Salt Creek Lane at Ogden Avenue and I-294 in Hinsdale, the AMITA Health Cancer Institute Hinsdale provides a beautiful healing environment and state-of-the-art technology. At the heart of the AMITA Health Cancer Institute Hinsdale is personalized care through an outstanding patient experience.
Convenient Cancer Care in One Centralized Location
Previously, patients might have needed to visit multiple facilities on their cancer journey. However, with the AMITA Health Cancer Institute Hinsdale, patients have the ability to visit their doctors, have lab work performed and receive chemotherapy and radiation treatments in one location, saving time and reducing stress.
AMITA Health Cancer Institute Hinsdale features:
more information on services and hours of operation please call 630.286.5500.
- Twenty-eight infusion chairs
- Seventeen private rooms with high-tech comforts of work and home
- Four semi-private chairs
- Seven chairs in a community room intended to help enhance patient-to-patient support and communication
- Imaging services, including all general imaging and women’s care imaging services such as mammography
- Pharmacy specializing in chemotherapy
- Lab with two draw stations immediately adjacent to infusion center
- Two linear accelerators
- Twenty-one exam rooms for doctor/patient consultations